Easiest way to register business as a firm in Pakistan
- To register business as partnership minimum two persons are require.
- Copy of the National Identity cards of the partners.
- Partnership deed must on stamp paper require.
- Electricity bill are require for the Proof.
- Rent agreement require for the rent address.
- Copy of the original receipt of Partnership Fee deposited in the National Bank of Pakistan.
- Signatures of all the partners in partnership/firm business in the presence of registrar or an authorized officer.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EASIEST WAY TO REGISTER FIRM
- National tax Number from Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
- Bank Account in the name of Business.
- Accounting records of partnership business properly maintained profit and loss account and balance sheet.
If need any help you can contact at ITA Team