IT Artificer not only provide Website Development, Software Development, Information Technology Services but also provide Quality Training for Computer Interested Student, For that IT Artificer Founded ITA Academia to give High Quality and Market Oriented training to the student of Information Technology and Computer Science.
The Key Courses and Training We Provide are as follow
- It is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- It Stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- Describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- Elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- Elements are represented by Different tags
- Tags label Contains pieces of content such as “heading”, “paragraph”, “table”, and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.
- It describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media.
- Saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once.
- Can be added to HTML elements in 3 ways:
- Inline – by using the style attribute in HTML elements
- Internal – by using a
<style>element in the
- External – by using an external CSS file
- Bootstrap is a free front-end framework for faster and easier web development
- Bootstrap also gives you the ability to easily create responsive designs
- PHP is a server scripting language, and a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages.
- PHP is a widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft’s ASP.
- SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases.
- Our SQL tutorial will teach you how to use SQL in: MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres, and other database systems.
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language
- SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
- SQL became a standard of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1986, and of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987
- Digital Marketing